Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Hosting Pet Portraits on March 11th!



SATURDAY, MARCH 11 - ANOTHER FUN PET PORTRAIT SESSION!
 Bring your cat, dog, chickens, or hamster! Call or Facebook message me to reserve your spot now! $45 for a 1/2 hour session with your pet. You will receive 3-4 final professionally edited digital files. Plus a FREE 8x10 print credit to order on my webslte http://loisbairdphotography.com/ 
Create lasting memories of your pet!
 Call 540-220-9103 to book your spot. 
Email: loisbairdphotography@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. You're such a talented artist, Lois! I really wish you updated your blog more so we could get to see some more awesome portraits from you :)

    I'm a pet portrait artist myself but I'm not anywhere near as good as you.

    I salute you! :)

    /Nabil - Buy Funny, Custom Pet Portraits Online - Starting at $99

    ReplyDelete